Skip to main content



What should I do if I lost my receipt?
  • 發布單位:Office of Financial Affairs

You can simply contact NTU’s Office of Financial Affairs, or go to the webpage of  NTU’s Cashier Division to download the document “Application Form for Reissuing of Receipt”. Complete the form and deliver it to the Cashier Division. After confirming donor identification, the office should help you to complete an application for reissuing a receipt.

※Cashier Division’s webpage:

Office of General Affairs, NTU à Cashier Division à Documents for Download à “NTU Application Form for Reissuing of Receipt”