Skip to main content



I’m in the U.S., how can I donate?
  • 發布單位:Office of Financial Affairs

Donations can be made via check, credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, and other methods. Apart from donating money, donations through marketable securities and mutual fund shares are also welcome. For more information, please refer to the Payments from the U.S. page.